It’s no secret – Steve brings home flowers when I least expect them. These little pretties were part of a mixed bouquet. The flowers were a gift marking another accomplishment in following my path with my photography. There are so many things to do when one decides after 20+ years to make a art career change – Mixed Media Collage to Photography + Licensing! It is like going back to first grade!
- You wonder where you will fit it – I am finding my “tribes”/”communities” as it’s called!
- Will you be excepted in new groups – Sometimes with open arms – just like with anything!
- Learning all the WHAT, WHEN, HOW & WHERE – Getting there with lots of continued research!
- Licensing – means to me in the process, while Licensed – means you have signed contracts + products on the shelf + paid your dues! – Counting the days until I can go from “Licensing” to “Licensed” artist/photographer!
- Finding someone to be there when you need moral support – I could not ask for a more supportive + encouraging + fun mentor! A LICENSED artist + Steve – what more could I ask for?
Many, many months ago a long time online friend, artist, author, teacher & explorer – Christine Mason Miller sent me a little note card with the words “You are exactly where you belong”. You can read more about how the card landed in my hands last September here.